Articulate 360 is an annual subscription that includes everything you need for e-learning course development. It includes access to award-winning authoring apps Storyline 360, Rise 360, and more; a library with 5 million course assets; a project review app that streamlines the review process; and live and on-demand online training with industry experts.
UIC has a Team License that includes collaboration features, simple account management, and priority support. Any UIC department can purchase a “seat” in the UIC Articulate 360 Team.
The cost per year is about $585 - when you request to purchase a seat, LTS staff will confirm the cost. Before submitting a request, you should obtain approval from your department's business manager.
links to Articulate 360 Heading link
- Responsive e-learning quickly and easily with Rise 360
- Rich interactivity with Storyline 360
- Quick-start projects with assets from Content Library 360
- Speed project reviews with Review 360
- Webinars from Articulate 360 Training
Articulate offers accessibility features that allows users to easily navigate and read the Articulate web interface. The web interface supports screen readers for all available creator and viewer interfaces. The web interface also support keyboard access, allowing you to use the tab key to access all available functions. All sessions fully support adding and displaying captions. For additional information on Articulate’s accessibility features, please visit Articulate 360’s Accessibility Conformance Report (WCAG Edition).
- Before you request access to Articulate 360, please ensure your department have the funds to pay for the seat.
- Once you have secured funding, request access using this Articulate 360 Request Form. You will receive an email asking you to accept the seat with instructions on how to access UIC’s Articulate 360 team.
- Once you have accepted the invitation, login into Articulate 360 at https://360.articulate.com using your UIC email and the password you created. Note: This tool doesn’t use single sign on. As a good security practice, do not use the same password you use for UIC’s tools.
Alternatively, if your department doesn’t have funding to get a seat for you, you can go to the Technical Helpdesk to use a shared computer with the proper eLearning authoring tool, including Articulate 360.
Articulate 360 Overview
This helpful overview video will get you oriented on all the apps included with Articulate 360, as well as a short summary of what each app does and links you can explore for more info.
Getting Started with Articulate 360
This overview will get you up and running quickly with Articulate 360. First, watch this video, then dive into the tutorials below for each product included with your Articulate 360 subscription.